From 7 to 12 year(s) of experience
Securitas Divisional team is currently hiring for "Proposal Content Writer" at Mid -Level Manager for Gurgaon Location Reporting to Lead : Knowledge Management.
If you have an expertise in writing win-theme business proposal for global markets; here is the right opportunity for you.
Role and Geographical Alignment
This role will play a vital role in writing and managing the content of centralized proposal writing
platform. Moreover, person should be able to produce professionally written proposal and pitch
content that articulates Securitas value proposition and win themes. The role is dedicated for
Securitas European division based out of Commercial Excellence Team in Gurugram, India.
Some key responsibilities are listed below:
Proposal Writing Skills: (MUST HAVE)
• Must be able to understand the client requirements given in RFP/ RFI/ RFQ and create a
layout/ draft of a proposal using boilerplate content
• Re-write, review and edit proposal responses from multiple stakeholders/ multiple
countries and bring one Securitas voice throughout the proposal
• Lead storyboard sessions with Bid team members and key stakeholders
• Ability to have client centric viewpoint while responding to proposals and clearly
communicate Securitas values rather than glorifying the proposal messaging or adding
• Must have good professional vocabulary skills clubbed with right level of articulation in
• Must be able to derives the Win-Themes from strategic discussion calls
Deliver completed and reviewed written proposal responses to the Bid/Sales Manager
against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
• Collaborate with Knowledge Managers to maintain a newly developed content for potential
• Must possess good communication skills and lead the discussion with senior management
on progress and red flags in the proposal document
• Strong time management / prioritization skills
Key Skills: Job Specific Skills
• Ability to re-write information into a precise, concise & visualized form
• Excellent communicator, strong writing and communication skills.
• Must have proven track record in bid & proposal writing/communications/journalism and
other writing activities
• Excellent literacy skills, with an extensive vocabulary and proofing ability
• Deadline driven with effective time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
• Ability to organize own time and work independently, without close supervision
• Proposal automation software (or similar) experience is desirable but not mandatory
• Experience of managing multiple stakeholders from different geographies will be an added
• Hands on expertise in O-365 (Microsoft Excel, MS-Teams, MS-PowerPoint)
Securitas is in a period of accelerated transformation, from the leader in guarding services and
protective services towards leadership in intelligent services. We have an attractive offering of
protective services, including on-site, mobile and remote guarding, electronic security, fire and
safety, and corporate risk management. With operations in 47 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, we have the power of presence, and our 355 000 skilled and engaged employees make a difference for our clients every day.
Securitas clients are found in all different industries and they are of all sizes. We adapt our security solutions based on the risks and needs of each client through increased client engagement and continuously enhanced knowledge. To enhance efficiency and productivity we are modernizing and digitizing our operations. We are also investing in intelligent products and services, both by improving existing services and by developing new ones.